Agenda & Themes
Speaker names will be revealed over the coming days and weeks so please keep a lookout for announcements. But for now here’s a sneak preview of some of the main conference sessions…
- Keynote presentations from both within and outside music
- Influencer marketing session - how does the world of influencer marketing really work?
- Hear from four leading marketers on “What I Learned From...” various campaigns
- Storytelling session - a one on one interview with one of the leading social platforms
- Pitch perfect - the secrets of playlist pitching
- Magic numbers - getting the most out of data and analytics
- D2C 2017-2022 - four of the best D2C music companies on what they do now and what they will be doing in 2022
- Music Ally presents Behind The Campaigns presentations on the campaigns we’ve loved the most from the past year
- Going live session - how to make the most of live video
Four industry figures tell us “The one thing I think streaming services should do is…”
Plus, there will be an opportunity for conference attendees to help choose the final session of the day and Music Ally’s training team will be delivering workshop sessions on various aspects of digital marketing throughout the day in the breakout room.